Cryptocurrency investments have grown exponentially in India.
2021 was an eventful year for the cryptocurrency industry in India. Bitcoin broke whole new records, sending the crypto market to all new highs as Ethereum and other digital currencies posted one bullish rally after another. According to reports, cryptocurrency adoption is gaining pace in India. Even Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities indicated a broader acceptance of cryptocurrencies. This growth is taking place despite the fact that there are no regulatory actions taken by the government yet. Indeed, in the winter session of Parliament, last year, the Reserve Bank of India and other government officials from the Ministry of Finance decided to ban all private cryptocurrencies, however, the final ruling is not yet confirmed. It is safe to say that Indian investors have fallen in love with the idea of cryptocurrencies. In this article, we have listed the best cryptocurrencies that Indians love.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in India. It is one of the many reasons why it is the longest-lived and most trusted cryptocurrency in India. Indian investors treat bitcoin as digital gold, as it constitutes 46% of the total cryptocurrency market capitalization. Its core technology promotes sophistication and its value stimulates investment in other alternative currencies.
- Dogecoin: Dogecoin is one of the most popular meme in cryptocurrency. The coin was created as a parody, primarily to mock the original Shiba Inu meme. Dogecoin showed its true potential in 2020 when it was accepted as an intersports payment model and then entered AMC theaters, along with Musk’s continued support.
- Shiba Inu: Shiba Inu is another meme-based cryptocurrency. The reason it appears on this list is due to its affordability. The meme coin quickly gained momentum and also rose in value among investors due to its cute charm and supportive tweets from tech celebrities.
- Ethereum: Ethereum is a decentralized and open source blockchain network featuring its cryptocurrency, Ether. ETH acts as a platform for other cryptocurrencies, as well as for implementing decentralized smart contracts.
- BITCOIN, EtherEum, SHIBA INU, DOGECOIN, BINANCE COIN – why these cryptos are the best project of 2022
- Ethereum, Bitcoin, Sheba Inu, Dogecoin, Matic – the bull run for these cryptocurrencies has begun
- Top 10 cryptocurrencies set to make you a leading man in 2022
- pregnancy: As the name suggests, the tether is pegged to the US dollar. It is the most popular stablecoin favored by Indian investors. USDT was originally launched in 2014 as Realcoin, a Layer 2 crypto token created on top of the Bitcoin blockchain with the help of the Omni platform.
- Cardano: Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform that states that its primary goal is to become innovators and visionaries. The cryptocurrency was established in 2017 and since then has focused on reallocating powers to private individuals from unaccountable structures, to make transactions more transparent and equitable.
- Binance Coin: Binance operates as the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the global crypto market. Binance coin is also one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the market. Investors who pay transaction fees with Binance Coin get discounts, which also attracts more customers to it.
- you can see: Tron aims to decentralize entertainment. It is a blockchain-based operating system that aims to ensure that blockchain and crypto technology is suitable for everyday use. Tron is also one of the most popular blockchains for creating DApps.
- polygon: Polygon is the first well-organized and easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular and flexible framework that supports the creation of multiple types of applications.
- Solana: Solana is one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in 2021. It is a highly functional open source project based on blockchain technology due to its decentralized nature. Solana protocol is designed to facilitate decentralized application creation.
Share this article
Do something to share
About the author
More information about the author